I wonder if this house could handle a hanging chair in front of the big ass window in the front room…
Another friend is pregnant
There is something in the water. I am only drinking tea for a while then
I have some alarming news for you in regard to one of the main ingredients in tea.
I use twitter for this person. They post the cutest, happiest stuff!
The season of leg shaving is upon us.
Guys, teething sucks!!! He screams every time I take my hand away from him. Ouch.
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Otherwise known as yoga with a giggling, wiggling, 19 pound weight.
(He turns 4 months old on Sunday and he’s already 19 pounds. So THAT’S why I have so much upper body strength!)
& It is the best/worst thing ever.
Good: YUM!!!! My family was flabbergasted that they’re vegan because they’re amazing for a cookie in general let alone a vegan one.
Bad: I have no self control. I think I ate 6 last night. I just ate one for breakfast. WHY CAN’T I DO THINGS IN MODERATION?!
“Ugh, you’re so adorable. I want to be friends with you,” I whisper as I like your posts and never speak to you.